£7.99 – £85.99
- Pure Powder 99%
- Better focus
- Enhanced memory
- Anti-Stress & Anti-Anxiety
- Enhanced cognitive functions
- Suggested use: 20mg, 1 to 2 times a day
Let’s start off with a few testimonies about Noopept.
“I’ve used noopept off and on for the last 3 years, and it’s a foundation nootropic for me. I first used it a couple months after going through alcohol withdrawal, which left me with some terrible damage including mood and memory problems. Noopept wasn’t something I noticed immediately, but after 3 weeks or so I began to feel more normal. My mood improved, I didn’t have apathy all the time and my memory definitely improved. I started remembering things from my childhood that I hadn’t thought of in years. It makes sense in my case, because studies show it ramps up NGF in the hippocampus after a couple weeks, and my hippocampus definitely had some damage that needed to be healed.
It doesn’t work immediately, neurogenesis works over time, and if you take too much then you might have mild side effects like brain fog or irritability. That’s why I’ve found it best to stay within the recommended dose. It’s also incredibly cheap and has a high safety profile. While I loved semax, which is similar but stronger, noopept is simply much much cheaper and easier to use/store. It’s one of the first nootropics I recommend to anyone just starting out. If you combine it with piracetam, polygala tenuifolia, and ashwagandha then you have the foundation of my favorite stack.”
“I had a good experience using noopept (~10-20mg orally) for studying. I felt I was able to maintain focus for longer periods of time while using it. love caffeine, but with caffeine I’m sometimes unable to direct my focus at something and would rather be doing something physically active. With noopept I was perfectly content studying for long periods of time. I would usually be doing my studying after a workday for a couple hours. I’d usually dose about 15-30 minutes prior to studying.”
“My focus, energy levels, memory, motivation, anxiety, and just cognitive abilities in general have improved significantly. I don’t feel an instant boost in energy when I take it unless I take 20 or 30 mg at one (I normally take 10 mg a day) but I’ve the feeling the effects build up over time.”
WHAT IS NOOPEPT?
Noopept – also known as GVS-111 – is a powerful peptide derived nootropic which was first synthesised in Russia in 1996. It was originally marketed as a cognitive enhancer in Russia and Eastern Europe, however its effects and potential as a nootropic are now being better understood and it is fast becoming the nootropic of choice across the world. This smart drug is also used in conjunction with potent cognitive enhancers such as NSI-189, Phenibut, Piracetam and Oxiracetam to complement the effect profiles. These combinations (or “stacks”) create a focused and productive mental state with a calm and collected emotional affect.
Noopept is derived from the racetam family of drugs, however studies have shown that it is up to 1000 times stronger than piracetam. Although research into Noopept is ongoing, studies have shown it to be a cognitive enhancer with neuroprotective properties. There is also some evidence to suggest that Noopept acts as an anxiolytic (reduces anxiety) and that it has a mild psycho-stimulatory effect.
Noopept has lower oral-bioavailability than other smart drugs, however its potential to cross the blood-brain barrier gives it incredibly potential as a nootropic. Studies also suggest that Noopept is metabolized better than other racetams and that it has bioactivity which differentiates it from many other nootropics and smart drugs. Other important revelations are that its effects appear to become more pronounced over time.
Anecdotal reports on Noopept suggest that is improves learning and memory, reduces anxiety and depression, and assists with sleep. It is also very low in toxicity and is therefore extremely safe at when taken within the recommended dosages, and at present we are not aware of any dependency issues.
HOW DOES NOOPEPT WORK?
The precise mechanism of action of Noopept is not fully understood. Several mechanisms of actions have been put forward:
1. Noopept is metabolised into cycloprolylglycine pro-drug, which is a combination or amino acids, proline and gylcine. Cycloprolylglycine itself has various nootropic potential.
2. Administration of Noopept results in increased levels of NGF (nerve growth factor), which is a protein which important for the growth and survival of important neurons. Noopept also increases levels of BDNF (brain derived neurotrophic factor), which also helps support the survival of neurons and promote growth the new neuron and synapses. Increased levels of NFG and BDNF are closely correlated with improved cognition, long term potentiation, and neurogenesis (the generation of new neurons). It is believed that this mechanism of action can lead to long term memory improvement.
3. Noopept leads to an increased in tonic inhibition in the hippocampus which in turn can result in anxiolytic (anti-anxiety properties).
EFFECTS OF NOOPEPT
Studies Noopept show that it has a positive effect on cognition, improves memory and recall, reduces anxiety and depression, and has a mid-stimulatory effect.
Noopept has been shown to be a powerful neuroprotective, which may be due to its anti-oxidant properties. Indeed, one study showed that this cognitive enhancer had a pronounced neuroprotective effect on patients suffering from a wide variety of cognitive problems. Other studies have shown that Noopept has a surprising rehabilitative effect on those suffering from brain trauma. It will be interesting to see whether these results are replicated in healthy individuals, however anecdotal reports suggest that this is certainly the case.
STUDIES ON NOOPEPT
There have been a variety of studies on Noopept. Three studies (citations 1, 2 & 3) examined the psycho-stimulatory and anxiolytic properties of the drug. The cognitive effects of Noopept were also examined (citation 3). A variety of further studies analysed Noopept’s effects on patients with cognitive disorders.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE / USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
The recommended dosage for Noopept is between 10 and 30mg per day. Combined with NSI-189 in small dose (6mg), exhibits anxiolitic effect.
Noopept is water soluble and therefore does not need to be taken with a meal.
Based on existing evidence, Noopept appears to be safe to supplement. It is reported that significantly exceeding the recommended dosage can result in headache, insomnia, tiredness, nausea, and gastrointestinal problems – so please stick to the dosages we recommend.
In cases of unhealthiness Noopept must be administered with care. In such cases a consultation with a doctor prior taking Noopept is advisable.
1. Synthesis and antiamnesic activity of a series of N-acylprolyl-containing dipeptides [http://www.academia.edu/957372/Synthesis_and_antiamnesic_activity_of_a_series_of_N-acylprolyl-containing_dipeptides]
2. Anxiolytic activity of endogenous nootropic dipeptide cycloprolylglycine in elevated plus-maze test [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11550054]
3. Comparative studies of Noopept and piracetam in the treatment of patients with mild cognitive disorders in organic brain diseases of vascular and traumatic origin. [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19234797]
See other products for sale https://noopowders.eu/
3g, 5g, 10g, 20g, 30g, 50g, 100g